Immortum preserves knowledge, wisdom and life lessons for future delivery to children, partners, family or friends. A utility for anyone and best serves those with dementia or life limiting conditions who wish to offer guidance or comfort after the conclusion of life. A utility offering support and consistent with age old practices.
- Assists with life's review
- Provides a place to preserve your life’s memoirs
- Connects people with care specialists
- Offers a choice to those with illness or life limiting conditions
- Delivers your sentiments at future dates to those you choose
- Connects family and friends with patients during difficult times
- Offers forums for support
- Is a FREE service
Added 1:44pm Thursday 23rd May 2013View this thread
Added 12:58pm Tuesday 21st May 2013View this thread
Added 3:35am Tuesday 7th May 2013View this thread
Added 11:13pm Tuesday 14th May 2013View this journal entry
Carry On Soldier
Added 2:12pm Tuesday 23rd April 2013View this journal entry
Bob Wright - Claires Husband and Jacobs Dad
Added 8:52pm Monday 22nd April 2013View this journal entry
Thank you for the tributes and all that immortum stands for. i find myself reading gary's tribute an...
Added 7:33pm Saturday 27th April 2013Read in full
Dayton, Thank you for such kind works. You are so eloquent and express your thoughts so beautifull...
Added 3:10pm Thursday 1st November 2012Read in full
Milo Pitkin was a dear friend and I miss him terribly. I am honored to have been involved in helping...
Added 2:57pm Thursday 1st November 2012Read in full